Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wedding Wednesday!

I know it's Thursday instead of Wednesday, but I wanted to get a Wedding Wednesday post up this week.  As I said in our Technique Tuesday post, the days get away from me.  In the last Wedding Wednesday post I blogged about bachelorette parties and fun invitations you can send to your guests.  This week, I thought I'd share some cards we have made for guests to give to the bride and groom with their gift.  

I like to use the colors that are being used as the theme for the wedding.  It's usually easy to figure out once you receive your invitation, but if you aren't sure you can always ask the bride of groom.  I think coordinating the card is a thoughtful way to celebrate the bride and groom.  

Black, white and silver theme
Red and turquoise theme
Red and turquoise theme
White and champagne theme

Happy Crafting! Lisa and Jess

1 comment:

  1. Very nice cards you have shared. color combination and designs are very attractive It is good idea to give wedding cards as a gift to the couple by which you can explore your message in a well manner. yes, it's right if we are not sure we should ask to groom and also for more designs of new and unique designer wedding cards you can visit websites.

    ReplyDelete