Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Simple Signs

I did a post a few months ago about coordinating all of your wedding accessories: invitations, favors, signs, programs, etc.  You can read that post here for ideas.  I thought I would focus this Wedding Wednesday post on signs.  I think signs are a great way to add just a little something to the decor and have functionality.  I wish I had used more signs at my wedding, but didn't think of it at the time.  I have made plenty since for Lisa's wedding and a few others we have had orders for.  

They can be as simple or as complex as you'd like them to be.  Here are a few samples of signs we've made.  All were used at weddings, but you can see the difference in how the bride was decorating.  

This bride stayed simple.  She wanted to the colors form her wedding used and a fun font, but that's about it.  She did make sure her guests could easily find the area they were supposed to sit in with large arrows.  


This bride wanted just a little bit more.  She wanted to use polka dot paper for the words and add a few flowers to give her sign something extra.  She also made it easy on her guests by using arrows.  


This one is essential!  Ha ha!  People have to know where the restrooms are.  This was place on the door to the restroom, but you could also have signs with arrows pointing your guests in the right direction.  

How and where you use signs are completely up to the bride, but I think they are so fun to have!  

Happy Crafting! Lisa and Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment