Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Technique Tuesday: Using pictures

I always forget that just because I'm not creating a scrapbook page that I can use a picture to add a little pizzazz to a card.  Most of the time it's because I don't just have pictures sitting around my house that I want to use.  Since it's something that people don't usually think to do I thought I'd use that as our Technique Tuesday!  

A great time to use a picture is basically for any birthday or occasion that is special to you.  I made a Mother's Day card a while back to send to my mom.  I thought of this idea to make a "flower bed" and thought I could use her picture near the flowers.  Thanks for the circles I used it was simple to incorporate her picture onto the card.  I used a pop-dot to make the picture lift off the page.  


You could do this for Christmas or a birthday easily!  What a great way to show off your family or spotlight someone special.  :)  

Happy Crafting! Lisa and Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment